Why I Chose It

This Is “Why I Chose It” with Carter. I couldn’t actually think of a way to start this post so I restated the title. It sounds like Jacksepticeye’s(BIG Youtuber)intro to his “Reading Your Comments” videos. Anyways Lets get riiiigth into the news!

Hey guys ,Carter here, and you may be asking ,what is it that I chose? Why it is my avatar as you can NOT see by the title. This is just A quick post. I think. It shouldn’t be anything huge like “My Passion.” I hope. Well it is relly pretty simple why I chose my avatar.  First I tried to do the one that said “Show Your Wild Side!” or something. Didn’t exactly work. Next I went to vision screening and worked on it there. Didn’t work. Then, I went to my class from vision screening when it was over(I failed, by the way, I have to get glasses now), and got my stuff. By that 

Avatar:

time I had to go to my next class, but, on that faithful day, I looked over and saw that my friend was doing one called “Face Your Manga.” It looked easy so I checked it out. I had all of my defining features. My blue jacket, my hair, even my love for food! Yup yup, That is why and how I chose my avatar. 

Face Your Manga

0 comments on “Why I Chose ItAdd yours →