The Most Exotic of The Exotic’s

Disclaimer: I have not been to any of these places. I have only been to the beach like a normal person.

Check out these amazing Travel AgenciesImage result for travel agencies

Fox World Travel

You know, this is a question many people ask themselves first thing during vacation planning. Where to go? I mean, there are a lot of beautiful destinations. Probably only 11 to 35 if you look up how many. There are many more though. Probably hundreds. Thousands even. I mean, There is even a Lava lake in AntarcticaIn terms of america though, not many famous ones. 

First off, before we start, Hawaii. Everyone knows this one, so I won’t go into details. With it’s beautiful white sand beaches and it’s crystal blue waters, you’ll never want to leave. NEVER.

#1: Big Sur, California

Big Sur is about as exotic as it gets without leaving America. You will feel the Mediterranean way before you even get there. Plus, Taking walks on this beach is like walking on cotton candy. Unless the sun has made the sand like, you know, lava. That happens a lot on any beach. If your feet get hot though, you can step into the ocean like a normal person, or you can cool off at the occasional waterfall! And yes, it is a waterfall, not run-off.

Big Sur, California

#2: Aluetian Islands, Alaska
This place isn’t for people who want hot sunny, sunny sunshine and scorching hot sand beaches. This is for hardcore hikers! Okay, to be honest, I actually don’t know how hard it is to get up there. Never been. Any pictures you see though, there will be someone carrying a heavy backpack and warm hiking gear. I mean, it is Alaska. You also might see a sea lion or something. I really don know. The view is really beautiful though. Also, more waterfalls!

Aleutian Islands, Alaska

U.S. Geological Survey

#3: Culebra, Puerto Rico

If you can’t make it to Fiji, here you go. The beaches of Culebra are amazing. They might even be better than the ones in the south pacific. I mean, who wouldn’t come here? I think it costs less than Fiji. I think. Wel, if it doesn’t than it is well worth the cost. You might have a chance to see the animals. For example, leatherback turtles and the massive culebra anole. Those things are huge.

Culebra, Puerto Rico

#4: Great Sand Dunes National Park New Mexico
If you don´t like mountains, here you go. Hike up inside a desert. The sand dunes here get 700 ft. tall! That is crazy! I mean, 700 ft. is a lot. You even have to agree. Also that high up, in the desert, the stars are amazing.
#5: Denali National Park, Alaska
 Again, not for those who want beaches, but hey! Here we are. Denali is an amazing place for amazing views. I mean, look at this mountain! You can do a number of things up here. Camping is one, obviously. There are more though. With any tall location like this one, stargazing is also an option. This also rivals some of the mountains in the Himalayas, so it is a great place to test your skills.

Mt. McKinley

Take it in. Take in the beauty. The beauty of future travel! In the future I predict there will be flying cars. Oh! Also we will travel faster than the speed of light down, um, down, Highways! Highways to other planets! Or you could take the alternative of a portal, that would cost as much as a plane ticket! There will be drive-thru’s where you connect your car’s advanced Hi-Speed WiFi to the building, order, pay, and the food will be instantaneously formed in front of your eyes!  Through, um, through a, anti-matter processor! Engines will be replaced with dynamic resonators and electromagnetic frequency oscillators! There will be new models for the flying cars like Rasmana 536 and Inkazish 38!  The future of travel will eliminate traffic, the most important part of this.

Image result for terrible traffic

nobbylives

See what I mean?

0 comments on “The Most Exotic of The Exotic’sAdd yours →