What Is a Good Comment?
To be blunt, a good comment is a highway comment. A bad comment is a dead-end comment. Now, you ask, what exactly is a “highway comment” or a “dead-end comment”? That is why I said “to be blunt”. It’s a mystery. Duh duh DUH! That was an onomatopoeia! Well, anyways, back on topic. A highway comment is a comment(obviously) that starts a conversation. A dead-end comment is what you would guess, a comment that leads to no conversation. Here is how you make a highway comment!
- Go to the blog you want to comment on. Make sure you see the “Add Comment” tab on the side.
- Go over to the white box under “add comment” and click on it.
- Type what you want to say, but make sure it is a highway comment! Here is one for reference: Wow! I really like how you avatar represents you. I can connect because I made mine reresent me too.
- Click the blue “Post Comment” button. Your comment should appear
in the box above the “Add Comment” box.
- Sit back and Wait for them to reply!